The Organise Administration OA group shall administer sanctions against those who consistently break this protocol. Any member of Organise is encouraged to become a member of this group by emailing any of the existing members and asking to be added. In all the cases below anyone being sanctioned who feels they are being unfairly treated should immediately appeal to OA in general. [You can do this be emailing email@example.com]
The OA group is considered to 'own' the Organise list as it puts in the work required to create the space in which Organise operates.
The severity of sanctions accumulate to expulsion from the list. With all warning it should be pointed out that the full text of sanctions and protocol are available on the Organise web page at http://flag.blackened.net/revolt/org_list.html
1. On the first breach of protocol the person is privately emailed and the specific problem pointed out. The OA list is CCed with a copy of this post.
2. On the second breach of protocol the person is emailed on Organise and the specific problem pointed out. It is also pointed out that they have already been warned.
3. On the third breach of protocol the person is unsubscribed from Organise. After one week they can reapply by indicating they agree with the list statement as per any new member. A post to Organise explains the specific problem. It is also pointed out that they have already been warned twice.
4. On the fourth breach of protocol the person is unsubscribed from Organise until they send an apology for their behaviour for submission to the list. A post to Organise explains the specific problem and includes this document. It is also pointed out that they have already been warned three time.
5. Any further breaches result in the person being unsubscribed permanently from Organise.
6. If the behaviour involves a breach of the Organise list statement that is obviously incompatible with anarchism then OA may immediately apply (4) above. This can only occur for very blatant breaches e.g. subjectively racists, sexist or pro-capitalist statements or for attempted sabotage (e.g. mail-bombing) of the list.
7. When this protocol is first agreed and on the 1 Jan of each year after the record of breaches 1-4 will be deleted and everyone will start with a clean slate.
In enforcing all these stages any list maintainer (password holder) can apply these sanctions _but_ this decision can be overturned by a vote of OA in which case they have to apologise to the person concerned on Organise. Any list maintainer (password holder) can also be directed to apply a sanction by OA even where they personally do not agree with it (They may state their disagreement).