Neither Fundamentalist nor imperialist barbarism!
Any attack or mass murder against civilians must be condemned. The
attacks of September 11th in the US were an unjustifiable act of
barbarism. While we reject that citizens pay for the unspeakable
crimes of past and present US governments, we also categorically
refuse that civilians, in particular Afghan ones, pay with their
lives for the mad fanatics who have enslaved them for years.
We oppose this current military action, by the US government and
its allies supporting the "crusade" called by George W. Bush These
wars are not ours, because it is the people who will suffer, not the
rulers. In Afghanistan, the women would be the first victims of the
attacks, since their rights, freedom and possibility of receiving
medical attention are already denied.
The alliance of rich countries against the new "Devil" is designed
to stop any opposition of the capitalist global order. It will help
to condemn those who oppose capitalist globalization and
exploitation, making them look like terrorists. It allows indirect
justification of the unbearable restrictions of our freedom.
- Against all types of war!
- Against religious integrism!
- Against all types of imperialism and American dictatorship
- Against any use of racism or xenophobia in order to stir up
hatred in political conflicts.
- Against any limitation of public and individual freedom!
- For a global redistribution of wealth!
- For standing together with all peoples who are victims of
- For a total prohibition of the manufacturing and sales of
weapons, and support for all deserters!
- For automatic right of asylum for all Afghan deserters.
- For the right of the Afghan people for self-management.
- For a massive increase all over the world of the mobilization
against the war!
INSTEAD OF A WORLD AT WAR, A LIBERTARIAN, EGALITARIAN WORLD BASED
ON SOLIDAIRTY IS POSSIBLE!
- A-Infos Collective (Intercontinental) http://www.ainfos.ca
- Al Badil al Chooui al Taharouri (Lebanon)
- Alternative Libertaire (France) www.alternativelibertaire.org
- Anarcho-Punk Federation (Japón)
- Apoyo Mutuo (Spain) www.red-libertaria.org
- Asociación de Derechos Humanos "Demetrio Prieto"
- Confederación General del Trabajo (Spain) www.cgt.es
- Federazione dei Comunisti Anarchici (Italy)
- Funktionshindrades BefrielseFront/Funktionshindrades
Motståndsrörelse (Disabled Liberation Front/Disabled
Resistance Movement) (Sweden) email@example.com
- Grupo Comunista Libertario (Venezuela) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Industrial Workers of the World-International Solidarity
Commission (US, UK, Canada, Australia) www.iww.org
- Luta Libertaria (Brazil) Lutalibertaria@aol.com
- No Pasaran (France) www.samizdat.net/nopasaran
- ORA-Solidarite (Czechia & Slovakia)
- Organisation Socialiste Libertaire (Switzerland)
- Periodico El Libertario (CRA-AIT) (Venezuela)
- Poesiasalvae.com www.poesiasalve.com
- Ràdio Klara Lliure i Llibertaria (Spain)
- Resistencia Vencerá (Sweden & Latin America)
- RYTER, anarkistiska nyhetsbyrån (ROAR, anarchist
newsagency) (Sweden) email@example.com
- Workers Solidarity Movement (Ireland) www.struggle.ws/wsm.html
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your
organisation wishes to sign this declaration.
To the Stop the